HybridZ

Testing Pictures - How it should be done...

R0N

Hey Guy's...

Don't mean to sound like a dick or anything but I just wanted to suggest how to re-use the same post when testing out your picture(s) or signature. I just wanted to save server space for our system ops. Those pictures adds up quickly and takes up drivespace quicker then people think. Lets do our System Ops a favor :rolleyes:

If your trying to increase your post count then that would be a different story bonk.gif or showing different pictures.

If Interested here's how...

- Make your first post with your test picture.

- If you need to change it, edit your profile.

- Go back to your first post and click the icon that looks like a paper and a pencil on top. NOTE: This will edit your first post.

- Just go to the bottom and click the edit botton and your done. The first post you made will now have your updated changes without adding a new post.

Some of you already knows how to do this, if you don't here ya go....

Thanks for looking 2thumbs.gif

I always reread and edit to insure what I`m typing makes sense. ;) I don`t type well, and usually make mistakes rolleyesg.gif The edit function has come in very handy for me. If not for that, I doubt anyone would have a clue what I was talking about twak.gif