HybridZ

pre-order your clrears!!!!

midnightzxt

Guest comeandzpa

Midnight - hopefully nobody will label you a ricer for clear tail lamps...after all, this site is built on the principle that all modifications are worthwhile, and if you don't like it you should keep your mouth shut. Personally, I think it looks pretty badass on the front, still not sure about the rears. I wouldn't call it rice though....but if you like it, more power to you.

Guest tony78_280z
You are only rice if you think it will make your car faster
Damn, that just summed it up !! I can't wait to share that opinion with some idiots I know...

heh.. you will notice I did NOT use the word 'rice' in my post. And I wasn't trying to put anyone down, or name call. Personaly, I don't think it looks better, but hey, its your car man. :) If you like it, its cool.. and inerware did hit the nail on the head..

I think I'm just jaded, from seeing too much crap where I live that is just the same as the next 5 cars on the road.. loud stereo, stupid little blue lights evrywhere, fart can mufler, and EVERYTHING has 'clear' tails/markers/ect no mater how much of a pos the car is.

heh.. you will notice I did NOT use the word 'rice' in my post. And I wasn't trying to put anyone down' date=' or name call. Personaly, I don't think it looks better, but hey, its your car man. :) If you like it, its cool.. and inerware did hit the nail on the head..

I think I'm just jaded, from seeing too much crap where I live that is just the same as the next 5 cars on the road.. loud stereo, stupid little blue lights evrywhere, fart can mufler, and EVERYTHING has 'clear' tails/markers/ect no mater how much of a pos the car is.[/quote']

it's cool. We get a whole lot of crap around here (here being where i live) from just being an import... Z or not. It's hard to adjust between sites.. one site will bash you for mentioning the word clear and here they give you actual good advise :)

btw.. speaking of jaded.. jade was my car's original color :D