HybridZ

Looking for some pics of a Porsche 944 intercooler.. bad fit??

proxlamus©

Hey guys.. I have been debating between the Izuzu NPR intercooler and the Porsche 944 intercooler...

Now the 944 intercoolers go for much cheaper on eBay and have a very good flow rating and are Bar and Plate design...

However, I don't know about the piping issue and the fittment.. since the 944's intercoolers are very thick.

I found these pictures from BumbleZee/WannaBREZ and his 944 setup, but honestly I don't like the intercooler sticking out that much.

Anyone have any pics of their 944 intercooler or piping?

Thanks!

458brezic.jpg

458brefinishedfront-med.jpg

Exactly as said by Slownrusty, you will have some fitment issues, if you have a a msa II aero kit, then you can really hide it well and it doesnt look bad at all. With the stock body front end though, you will have a hard time hiding it in the body.

I personally would cut the inlet and outlets off. have them welded up.. then have new ones put in.. that way you can configure the IC how ever you want.. Thats what I did with my NPR IC.. In my IC I have the inlet and outlet coming out on either side now instead of straight back..

Like this =[]=