HybridZ

Pics of my new Fiberglass hood.

titanium

There is two versions you can get, one is hand laid so the underside looks pretty smooth and consistant and I think the other is sprayed on. I have the hand laid version and it looks very clean. It cost a little more for the hand laud version. The hood goes for around $300 (underside sprayed) and 370+ for the (hand laid version). The mounts are two plates that bolt on the hood and to the existing hinge system. The only thing you have to do is drill the holes where the latch bolts on to the hood. It's half the weight of the steel hood. The hood is usually made oversized so that you have extra on the edges for grinding down to fit your car (spacing between fenders, hood and cowl). He made mine to size and it fits perfectly. If you ask he will do the same for you I would guess. That's what I did. I can't tell you what the shipping costs would be since iI drove down to Scottsdale to pick it up.