HybridZ

Need some help in Houston, car check anyone?

JKDGabe

There's a ZXT in Houston that looks interesting but I can't make it down there right away. Can somebody check it out for me? I'll happily pay for the favor.

I'm not concerned with cosmetics just structural and mechanical reliability. Surface rust doesn't scare me and neither does a ratty interior.

located 1203 N.durham. Houston, Texas 77008

Come see any saturday 9-5 call or e-mail for appt. during the week. Dale

832-526-8166

zworld@sbcglobal.net

832-526-8166

Anyone?

I actually checked it out last weekend when I was visiting my uncle up there. The interior, from what I remember, is pretty clean. I know it's a five speed. I talked to the owner about it (It's a Z yard, BTW, and the guy is pretty friendly) and he was telling me about the parts he replaced on it to get it running properly. I wasn't interested in buying it, so I didn't really heavily examine it, but from what I remember, $1500 seems like a pretty good price for it. The guy listed his phone number -- I'd give him a call.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't hesitate to trust that guy one moment. I bought a TPS (functional -- I tested continuity) and a head temp. sensor from him for $5 -- I was gonna buy some used turbo injectors and turbo AFM from him, but he didn't want to sell them to me because he didn't know their condition. Anyways, he was a pretty cool guy -- I also bought a pair of mint Mr2 seats from a guy that works with him for $100. So far, that place has earned a great reputation to me.