HybridZ

Motors done and running, here's a pic (maybe)

Guest Chris240turbo

Chris,

Actually, I think Tim introduced us at one time. It was at All Z's when Tim was replacing his defunct engine. I was helping him get all the parts off so he could pull the motor and showing him a kewl way to get the antifreeze out of a radiator without a peacock. I was actually on my way out the door when you stopped in for some parts, so we didn't speak long.

Your set up sounds very similiar to what I am trying to put together, if I can ever get the rest of the interior put in. One project at a time for me.

I look forward to your move and meeting you again. I can't say enough good things about Tim. He is an incredible guy and an excellent friend to have and if your friends with him then I expect that you are just as good of a person as he is.

Johnathan

Guest Chris240turbo

Drove the car a bunch today, got it tuned to a consistent 12:1 afr at 6 psi, runs super, good spool too, for a full T4. although, it has a pretty bad oil pan gasket leak, so the motors gotta come back out, I think I'll buy the Arizona Zcar oil pan, I got the full wilwood disc set up from him, and the parts look awesome, although they're not installed yet...

• 3 weeks later...

"Hickl, Jeff, you're a pal! thanks for your help, and needling as to the status of my car! wanna race??? (gimme a car length?)"

No Problem on the machined parts. Yah I'll race ya, first one to 60' right?

And no, on the car length.