HybridZ

Give me your opinion on my Z dilema...

dat240zg

Alright, I'm at a crossroads right now and need a little input. My lease is up on my storage unit and I have one to many Z's - as if that's possible:). I have a '72 shell that is just about as straight and nice as you can get - all body work done, no rust, basically perfect. On top of that it's stripped down to roller status, so it's almost like a blank canvas.

Problem is, I've got my '70 that I've been focusing on to get it finished and I can't do both. '70 is a really low vin #, has some small rust, but nothing major except around the fuel filler and has already had a lot of work done related to the suspension, etc.

What (or which one) would you do?

Bryan

Dat240zg

Sell the 72 shell to me and keep that rare 70 for yourself. My car is clean and almost rust free all original 72, i don't want to rip it up to make a Hybrid out of it (My original intention) I'd rather restore it to stock. That shell may be perfect for me. Let me know what you'd want for it.

Jay