HybridZ

Rb26dett Electromotive Tec base program--Help!

Lotus7

I am looking for a base Electromotive map for start. Yes! I know its not gonna be equal. I can probably tweak once I have a base to start with.

I have an Rb26dett to the 77 Z, stock RB injectors, intercooler and a T72 single turbo.

I am willing to pay if I no one can help for free.

I will appreciate any help!

I am looking for a base Electromotive map for start. Yes! I know its not gonna be equal. I can probably tweak once I have a base to start with.

I have an Rb26dett to the 77 Z' date=' stock RB injectors, intercooler and a T72 single turbo.

I am willing to pay if I no one can help for free.

I will appreciate any help![/quote']

OUCH!!!!!!! stock injectors? I would not do anything above 5 psi before you upgrade those injectors. that is way too much turbo for stock injectors. I havre a SDS map for 444cc injectors with stock turbos but i dont think that will help you.

OUCH!!!!!!! stock injectors? I would not do anything above 5 psi before you upgrade those injectors. that is way too much turbo for stock injectors. I havre a SDS map for 444cc injectors with stock turbos but i dont think that will help you.

Thanks

Eventually, we will replace it with RC, we are still in the early stage. I am one of those guys that don't jump until I have a base. I don't exactly works like other people does. I leave it stock if possible,I progress from there.

People got into trouble by jumping big , there is no base to follow.

Although I jump to a big turbo (I don't have a small one, didn't come with turbo)

Anyway , I will pay if anyone will not share me a free base electromotive map.

Thanks

Just a suggestion' date=' you should try posting this question over on the ZtechZ forum - it deals with ECU's and mapping for a wide range of Nissan applications. There are a few mapping gurus that hang out over there and have done some interesting things with Nissan maps.

http://www.tangentrix.com/forums/index.php[/quote']

Thanks....

I also went to search anyone using "electromotive" so far I didn't see anyone...but who knows.