HybridZ

Help! Zxr Wing

ZXR_KiD

I've posted here before about this without much luck, now I'm starting to get desperate.

over a year ago now I saved a ZXR from a local Ky, junkyard. been mostly repaired however, the wing is missing. I am to the point now where I am working out the last body kinks when suddenly the wingkit has been discontinued.

I need help finding one. if anyone knows where one might be located or has one they'd be willing to part with please help.

Hey Issac, just got the 75 running like a top! Found final issue with the car, it just needed proper reassembly and two wires reversed. Tried to set valve lash today and saw something funny, NON OEM CAMSHAFT!!!!!

I wouldn't suppose you could try flagging down the beatup one and ask if he'd part with the wing, would you?

I have been told that Nissan motorsports has 6 of them left but I can't seem to get ahold of them, I think the # I have is no-good, anyone have a correct number?

BTW,ice, what headlight covers are those on yours, they seem to fit so perfect.... I have a pair of GTO covers but the fit is terrible so I havn't installed them