HybridZ

no z's for sale in texas?

HarrisonTX

My Mos is 21-romeo, An interior electrician. I hated FLW, it was alwful. Going from texas, to missouri was a shock. I put fort hood on my wish list, and got it!

Im so excited, i have 17 days of home town recruiting, i report on march 17.

I kinda excited, but scared at the same time about iraq, i know for sure im going.

Whats your rank, mos, and how long you been in ?

phantom, you were the reason i got into this. i saw you car at sonic one night, and fell in love with the idea.

I called jerry, he only has a wrecked on that hes workin on, and will sell that one from 1200.

Im lookin for any model, 240, 260, 280, but no zx's

It has to be a manual tranny tho.

i am in austin---have 83 2,8l n/a might have to part ways as house may finally sell--just put a full set of injectors and new timing chain in it----have an 96 lt1 sitting next to it also---so either way?? post reply and maybe i might part with it cause no garage left-----no rust just a lil ding in lh qtr pnl----thanx john

I checked the ZCOT website but they only had one car you might be interested in. I'll be over a Jerry's Saturday morning and survey his yard. I'm surprised he said he only had one. He generally has 4-5 around of varying conditions. I'll let you know if I see anything that could be promising.

In the meantime you might also try http://www.autotrader.com. It's amazing what you can find on there sometimes.