HybridZ

Forced Induction Weber Jetting?

SHO-Z

I need some help trying to figure out where to start on the jetting on my forced induction project. I have triple 45 MM SK Racing Carbs with 33 MM Chokes, Weber Clones. SKs use weber jets. I am planning on running around 11 psi of boost. From my calculations I will be feeding air equal to a 5 liter engine through the carbs. I have gone through the weber jetting articles on the web and seem to be missing something.

If anyone has any input on were to start with the jetting I would appreciate the help.

• 3 weeks later...

I have checked to see what I have now.

tripple 45 MM Carbs

34 MM Venturi

Jets

Mains 135

Tube F11

Air 165

Idle 50

If I calculate using the area of the jets from increased air flow of

1.8 times more air @ 12 PSI of Boost

Mains 180

Tube F11

Air 155

Idle 65

I really feel that these are larger than I need. Any of you weber experts please give me your input.

Guest 81na ZX

Are you running blow through or draw through?

"stock" Webers won't hold up to positive pressure (so no blow through).

I personally though for draw through you kept the fuel almost exactly the same but a little richer, cause its just pulling in more air.

I have found several people using blowthrough webers and SKs using turbos. It is also metioned in my Weber book. I am going to try this and see if it will work for me. If it doen't work I will try using the supercharger wet.