HybridZ

280z Struts ???

Guest Jim226

Guest Jim226

Does anyone know where i can get just ONE 280z strut cartridge. I have a late model 74 and have been looking around for one???? any help would be great

Guest Jim226

No i don't want a strut like the shock i have tokico's i need a 280z cartridge. perch and all, i need the larger diameter one. not the smaller 240z ones.

And a question that i posted and never got answered??? will tokico shocks ment for a late model 260z macpherson strut work with the earlier smaller ones ie 240z ????

Guest Jim226

all around i have a later 260z with the large diameter mcphersons, but one of the front ones was a smaller 240z one???? i wanna know can i still use the tokico kit with this kind of smaller cart. or does any1 know where i can get a 280z mcpherson ????

:icon52: Where are you located? If you are near NC, then I can help you. I have a complete set off of a 280Z sitting in the back yard. Don't plan on using them, have two complete sets of struts for the 240Z I plan on using. So let me know if you are nearby and want the part.:)

Guest Jim226

Redneckz, i live in PA but i only need one of the mcpherson strut carts. for the drivers side (the larger diameter one), let me know maybe we can work something out ????