HybridZ

Everyone feel free to laugh at this scammer

auxilary

ok, following email sent:

Hello,

Since the cost of your beautiful 71 280zx (I had 5 of these myself, great cars!) i just contacted my client about the cost of your car and it present condition and he said there is no problem about that.So my client said he will be issuing you a Certified Check of $70000 while you wire 10000 to me through Western Union Money Trasfer and you deduct the cost of your datsun, which is 50000 and keep the remaining $10000 which my client said you should take for the terms of Transaction and Agreement between you and my client.So i will like you to send me your full contact information to where my client will be sending you

> the Certified Check like this:

> name.........

> full address.............

> city...............

> state.............

> country..........

> zipcode............

> cell/office/home phone number.......................

I will look forward to the requested information as soon as possible so that the check can be sent out to you immediately And do get back to me with the Pics of the bike so tha! t my client will be Able to see What he is paying off.Get back to me immediately. Looking torwards your respond,

Best Regards,

Ploptimus Prime