HybridZ

Interior of the 280Z-06

Savage42

Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm working on getting more pics of the pieces and the assembled look of the car. I posted some pics of the Z06 gauge cluster that will be installed into a full custom dash that will go down into a custom center console with the C5 Vette shifter. Individual parts will go up first, then more as it comes together. I'll be adding pics of the shifter assembly and the black leather Z06 seats. The rest of the interior will be basic, with new door panels, new carpet kit, new headliner, and I'll be having all the glass tinted while it is out. Power windows & keyless entry, too. More tomorrow.

http://album.hybridz.org/showgallery.php?cat=550

Me too. Gary has been teasing me with promises of photos for over a year now. I think I'll start calling it project code name "stealth" instead of Quicksilver.

Hey, I resemble that remark! ;) Ya know Bill, when I first got on this site and saw your gazillionth update post, I thought "sheez, I just can't see doing that when I build a car". Now I see how cool it is to have a step by step log, but also get feedback from the gang, which really motivates you to keep going. Thanks guys! I'll keep sending more stuff, as it's time to get this puppy done!