HybridZ

327 Z video

Thanks guys. It was fun messing with some new editing software on this. I wanted to stay law-abiding but have a bit of fun. :icon29:

Larry - The dyno shop is great timing, I'm getting a 650 Demon tomorrow so can't wait to hook up and see everyone.

I downloaded the video and tried playing it. Said it needed to download software to make it work, then it downloaded more software, and then it downloaded even MORE software, only to tell me it can't play the file, because it can't find the software to view it :twak: .

So, how do I view your .mp4 video?

!M!

Mat, if you can't get it to work I could post a realplayer version, although it is bigger and the quality is not as good. I don't have good compression software so making an mp4 was the best choice with what I have, maybe someone here has a better compressor to shrink it down.

Thanks Pete. The camera my brother has is the same type the crocodile hunter uses, so sound/video quality came out pretty good.

I don't know if anyone alse had this problem with that mp4 format, but I tried it in Quicktime and nothing happens, no error message or anything. I tried playing it in RealOne Player and it doesn't support that format. Tried playing it in Windows Media Player and it won't work either.

Please don't go editing the video on my account though.

!M!

Nice video! I especially like the sound of your car. Would you mind telling me what kinf od exhaust you are using? The one thing I did notice was that it looks like your oil pan is very low. Are you using a Canton 7" Deep pan? Do you have any problems with the height of the pan as it is?

Thanks,

Joshua

Sorry for the trouble everyone, if you download the new version of quicktime you'll be able to see it. Select operating system, free version is at the bottom left:

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

Glad you like it Joshua, the exhaust is 2 1/2" off the headers to 2 moroso spiral flows then a Y-pipe, 3" from there to a hooker aerochamber in back. Wanted something that sounded different. As for the oil pan, it's actually standard size. I don't have one of the low-style airdams up front to hide it is what makes the difference. Also that camera angle helped. I used to have a low airdam and banged it up in street driving so I took a different route on this Z, no fears of parking blocks or curbs now. :-D