HybridZ

Sand Blaster Question

So I bought my Blast Cabinet, it is pretty cool except that the instructions blow. There are 4 nozzles and the instructions say choose the appropriate tip. So I am thinking the smaller the hole the higher psi for really caked on rust. I just have to start swapping them out to see which is best.

Then the hose that goes from the media tube to the gun is super stiff and it makes it hard to manuver and tires the hand. I need to install a softer tube...no comments...:twak:

Finally the cab is just a little short so I have to hunch just enough to grt at the back.

It is pretty cool to be able to clean my suspension parts though. I need to hook up a dust collector to improve visability.

I saw it at Harbor freight on sale for 200 from 300, but when I went back it was not on sale anymore. The so called manager said there was nothing he could do and walked away from me so I followed him. It was aboy 5 minutes to closing on a Friday and it was busy. I told him I was going to buy the cabinet and he had a choice. i would pay the 300 but I needed him to put it in my truck because I had a bad back...or I would pay 200 and come back the next day with a buddy to pick it up...*blank expression* "OK 200 it is" :twisted: