HybridZ

Drove a Ferrari 550 Marrenllo today..

Guest ON3GO

hehe ill buy myself a old old old ferrari when i get older.. i can wait on that!

also i brought my uncles Mondel (sp?) ferrari into the shop today and drove that around today.

wow that was fun.. only bad part was i lost to a FD RX7 with alot of bolt ons.. :(.. it was a quick RX7 thats for sure!

but the shifter on this ferrari was werid! 1st is where 2nd is on our cars' date=' 2nd where ours is 3rd and etc etc.. werid! but oh so fun..

im uploading some pics of the Ferraris right now for you guys.

mike[/quote']

The 928 has a similar shift-pattern, our first is its reverse, then our second is first....ect. My frends dad bought one, its in mint condition, he just got new headgaskets in for the hell of it.

Okay, am I halucinating here? or are all of the "denter dots" on the tail lights white? I keep seeing pics where they look orange but now they look white. I thinking that they are all white but the outer ones have an amber bulb. could you confirm this, since you have one handy? Thanks, I'd really appreciate it.