HybridZ

Bosch GM HEI Module (No Pin Letters)

akeizm

Hi all,

I've just about finished my install of ms on my turbo 260z 2+2 but I need a little help, or get told that I bought the wrong thing but anyway. I went to my local Holden dealer (which is a GM company) and gave them the information in moby's thread with a photo of the hei module. I got a 4 pin module but it didnt look like a boomerrang and was told it does the same job. But the problem I have is that there are no letters for the pins, only numbers.

The numbers go 3, 7, 15, 16 with a smaller pin under the number three. Think of the module as a rectangle that has 4 pins coming out the bottom.

The part number is 9 222 067 021 (That number has been changed to 9 222 067 024.)

Moby has confirmed that the module's information looks correct so I'll be trying it out. If it work's I'll post the rest of the details for the module in here for reference (maybe someone else will get this module and hopefully do a search for the number.)

Thanks, Marc.