HybridZ

head's ?

Guest buds260z

you can use your e88, assuming you have a 260 (from your name). Its a good head once you port and polish and shave a bit off the bottom. or... you can do what im planning to do this summer. i bought a 84 maxima n47 head, it has a 40cc heart shaped combustion chamber perfect for high compression. itll put your CR around 11.0 with flattop pistons. only argument against it is the steal liners in the exhaust port, like in the p79. but they dont make a huge difference. Mack is running this setup, you can ask him how he likes it.

Guest iskone

I've got an E88 in my setup and I love it. Mine is a early E88 shaved .080" and ported big time.

I've got one I'm selling too, flows 215 and has a 296 cam installed with large valves.

Isk

If you guys are really interested in which head model is best for a particular application, you may consider giving Dave Rebello a call up in northern California. He is a prominent engine builder with tons of expirience with the L6 engine. You can get his ph# by visiting his website "REBELLO RACING"