HybridZ

Yahoo Instant Messaging

mobythevan

I forget I even had this, but I fired it back up. If anybody needs some quick help or answers. I'll have it on while I am at work, usually from about 8 to 5 MST. It will be off from 11:30 to 1 for unreal tournament gaming everyday :)

I'm usually at my desk and don't mind helping people out.

I just tried to e-mail you something, but excite freaked, and lost the whole thing...

I have been instructed by IT that I must remove any messaging program off the company Laptop other than Lotus Sametime.

I had YM, but rarely used it. Bummer...

Anyway, the gist of the e-mail was with the preponderance of "Fidle not working" complaints, and the bulk purchasing of prebuilt units that have THREE RELAYS HARD SOLDERED TO THE RELAY BOARD we may want to add a graphic image to the sticky that impresses upon new owners of prefab units that they will either have to specify from their builder to not install the third (Fidle) relay, or they will be doing a modification themselves regardless of the "prefab" nature of their purchase!

I have a series of photos that went along with this as well as a phone dialogue that was pretty funny: "Well, a plastic cover came off, and now there are wires, metal connectors, and some small coil on the board, is that what it should look like?"

If you want them for a post, let me know Moby, I'll send them via Yahoo E-Mail, excite seems to be freaking out a bit too much for me lately!

What flavor of UT are you playing dude? I moved from the Denver area to Iowa, so now UT and HybridZ are my main points of contact to the outside world, lol. I mostly play the UT99, newer 2K3 and 2K4 dont quite feel right to me and have to much going on graphically.

tannji

PS Just saw this is in the MegaSquirt forum.... perhaps someone will be able to steer me in the right direction.... (tho I will be going to read in the MS forums too) is this an appropriate management system for the SR20DET?

Oh, I am not sure on ALL the preassembled units, but this one did have hardsoldered relays on the relay board, and it was the same board I have. I didn't take the guys unit apart at the MSA show, all I have is photos of my board that I used to show him that they are indeed removable!

That is when he told me "mine doesn't look like that" and we decided the top coming off the relay was a "point of no return" as far as his MSS modification was concerned! LOL