HybridZ

Anyone Have a Stock turbo for sale???

Hey guys, me and 240Hoke just pulled my turbo motor out of the parts car last night. The good news, it cranked instantly after sitting since November. The bad, one freeze plug was gone and the fins on the turbo are cracked, So if anyone has a cheap turbo or cheap replacement that would be awesome........

Hey sparks not sure if you still need one but I have my factory turbo sitting around, the wastegate hole is cracked but the fins are good (from what I can see), would be good to put yours back together, let me know if you still need it, i'm not looking for much $ at all.

The wheels in my stock turbo are fine though it was throwing a bit of oil, but if thats all you need i can send you just that or the whole turbo, for shipping only, as I wont be needing it anymore.

I would be interested too. I could pay you 20$ for it as well. Seeing spark280ZT already got the other one, why not give this one to me, as I need a new center section with wheels for my housings? (I have polished the compressor housing and high temp painted the turbine housing. But managed to mess the center housing up on installment)

• 2 weeks later...