HybridZ

Got my Z back from the shop and very satisfied

burnedbigas

Got my 73 240z with a recent 81 turbo engine swap back last night from Vildini Motorsport and she's running great(knock on wood). They did a 3" mandrel bent exhaust, complete wirings, fuel surge tank and other misc. "while at it" stuff and I cant say enough good things about their service. Friendly and great work. Highly recommendable.

Ive had the car for almost the 2 years now and been plaqued with a steering wheel shaking at 60mph, one of the main reason why I rarely drove the car but when I changed all 4 new tires yesterday, the car is steady as a rock at 60-80mph. I love this car even more now with its new turbo engine!

Anyway, I just want to share my good experience to the forum.

Guest bastaad525

Congrats bro... though I thought you'd decided to go SR20DET??? Now when will I ever get a chance to take a ride in an SR swapped Z??

Seriously though, got your PM... great to hear the news, glad you're loving the L28ET... told you you would.

I REALLY want to see the car now that it's done! Let me know if/when I might be able to check it out!

Guest bastaad525

you're too far for me dude :) I may be down there soon to have you do my exhaust though, if you can give me a good deal on it :D