HybridZ

BUILDING RAT 240Z IN JAPAN

Corzette

Calling all RAT experts, I am in Japan and we are going to build a 240Z RAT 468 BB. We would like to know where to start and what we need for the 8 to 9 sec 1/4. We are basically tired of these turboed blender engines here. The fastest is mid 9's We are going to change that. Any help is appreciated. Money is not an issue. This will be a huge deal here in Okinawa so anyone wanting to get a mention inour build, just help us in anyway with parts, know how, links, hooking us up with the right people etc. This one small step for the 240Z and one huge leap for American racing!!!! Guys we are ready to launch this thing but we need to cover all the logistics etc....Z people lets do this! GRUMPY we could use your insight on this one!!!!!! 900 to 1000+ Big Block???? MOre later! Thanks in advance. PLease send any info to the following addresses: If you want to help us out with info etc...lets contact each other by E-Mail...

CorZette

Japan (Tired of the BS)

--------------------

CorZette

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

I am currently constructing a 1983 280ZX with a 509 BBC making 780HP BEFORE the 350HP NOS hit. The car will be STREET LEGAL (NOT a typo!) designed to run in the local street legal drag program. This means it will have stock floor to the back of the seats and the full stock front stub. The back-half/four link is done and I am currently upgrading the front brakes to 300ZX/Toyo 4X4 stuff, the engine will be going in for intial fitting this month. All of this is happening online at: http://streetlegalmonthly.tripod.com , issue three (upcoming) will cover the engine construction and brake upgrade in detail.....stay tuned! 2thumbs.gif