HybridZ

ATI Dampner and GM Tranny Adapter

240Z Turbo

The new ATI 800hp Dampner is now available from ATI. You can see pics on the following site. They also sell a smaller diameter pulley for 600hp. These have all the pulleys to run the stock accessories.

http://rbmotoring.com/gallery/album283

ATI has also now released their tranny adapter to bolt any GM/Olds trans to the RB26. It reqiures that you buy their custom 8.5" converter for the swap. I have purchased one of these kits and it comes with everything that is necessary down to the bolts.

I am now a distributer for ATI so I will give good pricing to the Zcar folks who are interested. Please send me an e-mail if you want more information.

James

Does the ATI Crank Pulley have a single belt conversion? Or is this have all three of them? (I'm not in the need for the PS or the AC, just the water pump)

It looks like the other pulleys bolt to the main crank pulley. I know two guys @ RB Motoring that can hook me up with prices there. I'll give them boys a call tommorow.

One more question, does this fit the RB25?

I think that for the L series' date=' BHJ gives you the choice between single pulley and accessories IIRC.

Sorry, don't know about the RB, but I think it is different.

Mario[/quote']

Nissan made the "Euro" Dampener with just one pulley from what I remember without the smog pump (just the water/alt).