HybridZ

I'm going for this look

tfreer85

Okay i'm going for a look similar to this :

http://www.zparts.com/showcase/mo_v8/00r31f10.html

or

lex240zls1 fender flares:

http://album.hybridz.org/showphoto.php?photo=930

Sorry, I just have a really hard time deciding on who's flares they are, lex's look to be IMSA Fiberglass Flares while the other looks like similar to the Reaction Reasearch Subtle Z flare kit?? Could someone please tell me if i'm right or wrong. Search didn't provide much info on the two different flares completed.

Thanks

Tyson

Hi

Lex's flaire has that mudflap built in look, like the imsa style from msa, just like you said. The red stomper look custom made but are very close to the street style flair version of msa's.

Ari

Guest 305240

I've got a set of flairs just like that on my 240 that I'm taking off because I don't like them. The person who put them on set back the passengers side about 1/2" further than the drivers side. I'm going with a metal flair. I got to looking around for flairs and I hit on an idea. What is wrong with using an inner fender panel for a flair? It has the right contour and as much width as you would need for wide tires. At 99 bucks apiece, it seems pretty cheap to me. If anyone is interested in the pair I take off, give me a bump. I'll let them go real cheap. That is if I don't destroy them taking them off.

I've been looking at the street flares from MSA and Reaction Research fenders and compared them to the red stomper I id put money on it that there neither one are it especialy since RR is a complete fender replacement but id love to know which ones they are cause I want to get those same flares