HybridZ

Just got done my first bike trip

660Z

2866 miles and the 05 Victory 8 ball didn`t skip a beat, and with the stock seat even!!!

Left from Wilmington,DE thru Gettysburg,PA down to Shannondoa National Park in VA and the Skyline dr. thru to the BlueRidge Parkway in NC until the 300mi marker.

Then headed south to Charlette,NC then Savannah,GA all on back roads. Then I95 into Jacksonville, FL from there to RT1 thru St. Augustine and Daytona beach and finally to vist familly in Orlando for 4 days.

When leaving took RT50 to I75, (which I75 IMHO is not motorcycle friendly) with a rest break at Don Garlets Dragracing Museum in Ocala,FL! (which was a bonus becaulse I forgot all about it being there!!)

Back home on I95 until Richmond,VA where 301 was the road of choice into Annapolis,MD where there was (I assume) a Navy Graduation going on with what looked like 4 of the Blue Angel F-18 fighter jets buzzing the city in formation for what seemed like forever (yet another unexpected bonus!!)

Then the ride home into DE in the pouring RAIN and COLD!!!! That was the longest most miserable part of the trip! I just wanted to get home!!!!

But up until that moment it was a great trip!!!

Mark

That is a heck of a ride! :thumbs:

Day trips for me used to encompass runs down the BR parkway, and then west into West Virginia, up into Maryland and back home, all via back roads... I may end up with a Ducati Multistrada... Test rode my Buddy, Barry's the other day... What a NICE friggin' EYETALIAN motorscooter... :shock:

I envy you! :-)

Mike :cool: