HybridZ

new car, well sort of...

VQ240Z

my wonderful parents bought me the best graduation present i could ever ask for. A 03 F250 TURBO DIESEL 4x4 =) I love it sooooo much... i had no idea this thing was this powerful, but i kinda raced my friends audi 1.8t and smoked him!!! well, anyway, now i dont have to daily drive the z a half hour to get to college next year...ill post pics of it soon.

gavin

If it's the '03, the earlier ones have the 7.3L PS and the later ones have the 6.0L PS. It sounds like you got a 6.0L, which are fun until they break. Even though the 7.3s have been produced (well, used in the heavy-duty series') at least a good ten years longer than the 6.0s, I see at least a good 12 times the amount of 6.0s come in the shop than 7.3s. Hope you got a good one :-) (if that's what it is)

Cool... I drove one of those a few years ago when I was working on construction sites.. 4-5 guys in it, and a box full of garbage, tools, ect, and the thing would just haul azz.. First time I stomped it to the rug I was blown away with how much 'omph' it had down low.. just pushes you in the seat. LOTS of fun in the mud too. :)

Cool... I drove one of those a few years ago when I was working on construction sites.. 4-5 guys in it, and a box full of garbage, tools, ect, and the thing would just haul azz.. First time I stomped it to the rug I was blown away with how much 'omph' it had down low.. just pushes you in the seat. LOTS of fun in the mud too. :)

Hell yes they do. my mom and dad have a 02 excursion with the 7.3... my dad bought a superchips micomax tuner for it, WOW. it spins the tires in an EXCURSION! 360hp and 705 ft-lbs at 2000rpm. quite a fun ride. mom got her first ticket in a long time pulling our trailer to oregon in it haha.