HybridZ

konig rewinds with toyota brakes

Easy way to tell, do the calipers say "S12" or "S12W" on them? The latter are for vented rotors and are off the 4Runner.

Edit: I just realized you could be correct, maybe they had an 84 4Runner in the US but not in Canada? Stranger things have happened.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the setup that I have. Any idea what the hubs are from? As I just got my rewinds and test fit them, I can say they definitely do not fit without spacers on my setup. They need at minimum, just under 1/4" of spacer.

front_hub_Medium_.jpg

front_from_top_Medium_.jpg

those are 280z, you either need to put spacers and get longer studs or get the 240z scalloped hubs
I've got the scalloped hubs also, but since the spacer I have is for this setup, I'm going to run wheel spacers and stick the wheels out a little farther, rather than buy a new set of brake spacers for behind the hub.

I've got the scalloped hubs also, but since the spacer I have is for this setup, I'm going to run wheel spacers and stick the wheels out a little farther, rather than buy a new set of brake spacers for behind the hub.

then yea just get the wheel spacers and a little longer studs.

• 2 months later...