HybridZ

The death of a Z

PapaSmurf

I agreee, when I was talking to the insurance people about another Z I had in the past they were talking like 800 to 1000, I told the lady that she was crazy and that we would see when the Insurance adjuster comes out.

Well so happens to be the adjuster used to own a 1600, still owns a 2000, and was currently restoring a Austin BNZ3000, so I lucked out, and he payed for everything.

Just in case like all others have said, dont settle, get information and reciepts and also show what it will cost to replace the car.

Irregaurdless they HAVE TO REPLACE your loss. Totally the fault of the other person so fight on!!

wheelman I might be interested in that 260 if you'd inquire for me I'd love ya for always :P I looked at a 240 in town that has some cancer and a dent to the rear end I think I could get it free I just dont know if it would be worth fixing I'm gonna try and get it maybe I can part it out even if I cant fix it right

• 4 weeks later...

alright I got the insurrance company up to 2580 (from their original offer of 1200) which I accepted because I found a rather nice z in that range that I'm buying hopefully next week. I'm parting out my car if anybody needs anything shoot me a PM I live in washington, it would really help cover the cost of getting my new one in shape :)

Guest Battle Pope

All I really needed was a driver's door, but yours is kinda... broken...

How about a hood and passenger's side fender?

Guest Battle Pope

If you could hang onto them for awhile I'd just drive up and install them upon arrival.

I'm about 4 hours south of portland.