HybridZ

Hid Lights Ballast Nissan

zgeezer

The problem with the kit that you're looking at is that it just includes the HID bulbs. While you can swap them into any installation that uses standard halogen bulbs, it will create problems for you down the road. Even though the bulbs are the same size, the pattern of light generated by them differs, which means the reflectors in the halogen enclosure won't reflect the light properly, resulting in glare, which not only can be blinding to other drivers, but can attract undue attention from the police. In order to properly switch to a HID system, look for something like this (from my bookmark file, no affiliation):

5-7" Projectors

not to mention those ballasts are cheaply made...

the biggest problem with those "kits" is that they are HID bulbs that are placed into housings originally designed for halogen bulbs with a reflector. this causes a huge amount of glare. yes, you will get a lot of bright light but it will be scattered all over the place... i wouldnt go for it.

the best bet would be a projector setup but it definately costs more for a quality setup. i'll be working on a retrofit soon..

for more HID info, check out http://www.hidplanet.com/forums