HybridZ

Gnose Wanted....

Mikelly

So as some of you may know, I was robbed of a GNOSE I loaned out three years ago to one of our own... It is gone, and there is nothing I can at this particular time do about it. However, this car is ready to go out for paint by the end of this month. I'm asking you guys, ANY of you guys, if you know where one is, or if you've come across one and since decided maybe you don't want to use it, Please contact me. I need one, and would like to get one on the car before I send it off for paint.

Mike

Mike,

this guy posted an ad on craigslist for a G nose for sale. he is in san jose ca.

i emailed him. no reply.

you may want to drop him a line ...

i can't find the ad ...

the ad ran out, wasn't pulled by seller. he may still have it.

luckybobo@sbcglobal.net

good luck with your hunt.

oh ... years back, i paid roughly 400 ( including shipping ) for a used MSA kit ... seller moved before shipping, we emailed a bit, he was drowning under tons of rotten luck. then after 6 mo. the seller disappeared. no contact at all.

after the 10th month, i gave up, figured his life sucked more than mine, count my blessings, wish him better luck and i moved on.

about 19 months later

i come home from work ... big shrink wrapped package on my front porch

it was the msa kit ... no card, no message, no return address.

maybe your g nose will come back to you.

wayne