HybridZ

Fidanza flywheel confirmation?

Thumper

I have a fidanza flywheel that was used with a 225mm clutch and pressure plate in my 260z. I want to put my 240mm aftermarket pp and clutch on it. I would like to make sure there are no differences in thickness or anything else I cannot think of that would not allow me to do this. I have gone to fidanza's webpage and looked up the part numbers for non-turbo and turbo z's and they are the same. But I would like to know from someone who has used the flywheel with both the 225mm clutch and the 240mm clutch, or if you just confirm from another source please. My main reason I'm concerned is two other websites have listed a flywheel for the non-turbos but do not list the flywheel for the turbos. Thanks

You should check the bolt pattern of the 240mm pressure plate with your Fidanza flywheel. Fidanza might have the 225 and 240 bolt patterns on the flywheel.

Other flywheels sometimes only have one or the other. Like the "Turbo only" flywheels will only have the bolt pattern for the 240mm [and 2+2's]. Some of the flywheels for the non turbos will have a bolt pattern for the 225 only. Does this help?