HybridZ

JCI LS1 Headers

Anyone else gotten the John's cars headers for the LS1 swap?

I received mine yesterday and can't say I'm really excited by them.

I'll have to do some clean up in the primary tubes where they're welded to the flanges and the overall design definitely isn't what I wa expecting.

My fault I guess for not trying to get a picture of them before I ordered them.

Think I'll bite the bullet and order JTRs ones, they really look like nice pieces.

i purchased the jtr 1.75" primary shorties for the ls1 swap, uncoated. i live close to swain technologies and will use them. i did some die grinding on the collectors/flanges that bolt to the headers as well as some on the flange that bolts to the head itself. overall nice pieces though [made by sanderson for jtr].

david

I got the JTR style headers. 1 3/4" Primaries. They are made by Sanderson. The John's Cars (JCI) headers are made by Sanderson too. The JCI headers are 1 1/2"

For your info, the JTR style headers are really nice. I had ordered the JCI headers directly from Sanderson but I had some fitment issues by the starter and the drvers side motor mount so I sent them back and had them send me a set of the coated JTR Style headers.

When I first test fit them I thought I was going to have to trim the drivers side motor mount near the back a little to get them to fit right but the fit without any mods.

Sanderson made a Jig for them after they made Joeys set so the price came down.