HybridZ

These Hubs Suitable???

These hubs suitable???

NO..............they have been black flagged,

That is what the engineer has said, they are made from stuff that just aint that strong, he said he wouldnt pass my car with the trailor hubs on it,

Said i would probably suffer hub failure if my wheels knocked anything at high speeds,

Hmmm, I'm looking at another project soon. Lets put it this way, the engineers attention will only be drawn to items which are obviously non standard. Unless the engineer is a Zed expert, very unlikely, he won't know what is stock and what is not unless it is obvious. Or unless I tell him ;)

Or unless i tell him :-)

Good point though, if id said nothing and just said i used different rotors and calipers (would have been hard to avoid telling the engineer about there) he might not have ever known, or i could have even said they were off a Volvo or something like that (the Volvo Hubs from the 140 & 240 series look soooooo similar its not funny),

I think because i said they are trailor hubs he was pretty certain he didnt want to pass my car with them on,