HybridZ

Went Drifting....

Airjockie

Thats cool' date=' I wish my Z was together to go drift it some. Ive gone to a few events out here. twice with an old 200sx, and the last two with a 240sx. Power shouldnt be too much of an issue in a car as light as yours. The 200sx was maybe (on a good day) making 75-80 whp and I had no probs sliding it around, no smoke but it was still sliding.

Just some quick questions about the "scene" in your area. How often do you guys get an event? About how many cars show up? Whats the cost? If you were to rank yourself out of all the cars entered, where do you think your skill level is?

I think thats about it, Im just curious about the scene other places than here (pacific NW)

[/quote']

Sorry for not getting back to this in a timely fashion...been busy building a garage....

Anyways...in CT...there is no normal drift events yet...but I'm join DGTrials.com and go to their events, along with Clubloose.com, and a lot of other forums that are drift related..mostly in NJ and MD...which is a drive..and I get scared driving my car all the way down there...but next year I hope to have a truck and a trailer. Prices range per event from $27-150.. and there used to be over 50 cars at some events...but sometimes...just about 30. As for my rank in drifting...I should be on the very bottom...hehe the car feels completely different from when I started the project...and it will take some time to get used to.

And found another vid...hehe

gotta love the 2 tire fire...

http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=6029300