HybridZ

3/4 Billet Mustache bars available for R230-Q45 diff/Pictures

Just posting pictures of my Billet mustache bar to see if others are interested.I posted these pictures last year some time if I can remember corrcetly.After I had this one made a few other guys wanted them also.The bar is 3/4 inch and has been stress tested.The allen bolts that bolt into the end pieces will be flush.The holes will be chanfered for a cleaner look.You will need to buy the bushings for the ends.You can get them from Dave at http://www.Arizonazcar.com.

Dave sells a billet mustache bar also. I'm not trying to take business from him either.I like Dave and his parts.This will be a 1 time thing only.He's better at selling parts.He sells them for $250 + shipping which is reasonable.These mustache bars will be $350 + shipping.I'm not making money from this.If you decide to get one,you can send me a deposit and after it's done,you can pay the CNC shop the rest.These bars are a 1/4 inch thicker then Arizona z cars.I never heard of any problems with there bars either.I just like the fact that mine is 3/4 because I dont want to have to worry about it flexing or breaking because I will have 500+RWHP

.I DID NOT COPY THERE DESIGN!This bar was built months before he built his bar was.You can do a search under my user name to see the history.I have 4 guys in line for a mustache bar so far.Please dont explain how expensive it is because I know it's not cheap.I payed $800 for the first one you see in the picture because I had it built from scratch.I payed for the design time and materal.I'm just hooken some guys up and the CNC guy so later if I need parts he's give me a better deal.Beside....I dont want everybody and there mother to have the same mustache bar I do.A few guys,I dont mind.The deadline for this will be about 2 weeks,give or take a couple days.

BTW:Please dont tell me my diff is a R200 and not a R230.I dont care....

All I know is that it will hold up to the power I layed down and that's all that I care about...know what I mean?

Differential_Mount_2.JPGDSC00964.JPGDSC00971.JPGDSC00967.JPG

Just a suggestion... put up your price a little so you make a small margin. (maybe 10% tops) Otherwise in my experience (and everyone elses on this board) you will actually lose money in the end because of increased costs for shipping, special orders, custom requests, etc. I don't think anyone will be unhappy if you do this, I know I wouldn't be.

Free advice, take it for what it cost you. ;)

The problem is that the part is expensive as it is already.The person interested in betting a bar must pay the shipping on there item.It's a great suggestion but I just didnt want fellow members thinking I was raping them.I'm going to have the CNC guy drop ship them and if there is any increased cost for shipping he will cover it since he's the one getting the doe. Thanks

Just a suggestion... put up your price a little so you make a small margin. (maybe 10% tops) Otherwise in my experience (and everyone elses on this board) you will actually lose money in the end because of increased costs for shipping' date=' special orders, custom requests, etc. I don't think anyone will be unhappy if you do this, I know I wouldn't be.

Free advice, take it for what it cost you. ;)[/quote']

Hey there Joey...You are the 4th guy.I suppose I could post it there.I guess I wasnt paying attention and didnt realize we had the group buy section.Thanks bro....See ya

Just a thought....... Have you thought of also posting this in the group buys forum?

See ya soon!

JOEY

P.S. I saw MAS280 today and he gave me the news. Soooo I believe I'm one of the 4 already counted for?.