HybridZ

coilover install question.

well, ive been installing my front coilovers from modern motorsports and im almost done, but i cant figure out what to do with one thing. where the upper spring perch connects to the mounting insulator and all, with that bearing there, what do i need to remove/modify to make it all work? theres that rubber and metal in the way of the upper perch sitting on the bearing. it just doesnt seem to go together and i cant figure out what i need to do. thanks for your help!

-Nick

thanks. your response was a real help.

everytime i email modern motorsports' date=' i never get a good response. since many of you guys use this kit, i figured this would be the best place to ask.[/quote']

Sorry, no offense was intended, just the most likely thing one would do without instructions.

Nick, appears to be some confusion. I'd appreciate additional direct email info from yourself to help clarify 'good input' so we can help you to see your install thru.

You received your packages over a year ago with emailed instructions you acknowledged, and this 2005 year I've got two emails from yourself. One dated July 4th with a couple typical coilover questions to which we replied within 7 minutes with complete coilover installation instructions. Second email was dated 1310 hrs today to which I'm just responding by resending our coilover installation instructions and addressing your new question directly. We have no other emails on record this year from yourself. If the instructions don't make sense to you then please feel free to query us on any aspect you don't understand.

We much prefer to see our packages in use and enjoy helping the packages get into function!