HybridZ

Who?

Jersey

Guest bastaad525

Jersey's back :D

I kinda hope you don't... I mean... it was your initial low 13's with stock everything and 10psi that started me on the path to turbo... I finally got to where you were and then some... now still playing catch up... now you're aiming for 11's?? I think the T3 in my car just broke into a sweat :D

Seriously though, good luck and if there's anyone that can do it it's probably you.

Hey jersey are you going to make it to sez? If I get my drag radials on time I might be knocking on 11's door. We might have alittle race to see who gets there first. I'm thinking about cheating though and using a 35-50shot of nitrous:twisted: I guess I'll have to see what she will do b4 I think about juiceing. Good luck.

Guest ON3GO

i hope to be there..

weight might have me though :(

figure that i have all the same mods as Ted, and abit more so i dont see why not.

the only things besides weight thats against me is my tranny is not in great shape, my open diff is shot, and i dunno how the car will launch with the new lowering springs.

other wise the trap speeds were getting there!

mike