HybridZ

2004 Dodge Ram, Rammed by Buffalo while on vacation

dr_hunt

I took my boy on vacation last week, left Sunday got back today. Rode the Durango/Silverton Narrow Gauge railroad, cruised up western Colorado, Fished the Miracle Mile, Platte, Big Horn rivers in Wyoming, and went to Cody. Decided to go see "Ol faithfull" in Yellowstone. It was kind of cool, cruised around about 7PM or so, saw a whole valley full of buffalo. Traffic around that point was murder, stop and go, people trying to get close to take pictures, generally violating all the rules of animal engagement. Anyway, while we are parked photographing this whole mess and two bulls are fighting, one wins, starts chasing the other, and the looser rams the front of my '04 Dodge 4 door diesel pickup with only 8K miles on it. Wads the hood and driver side fender up pretty good.

Anyway, fished on the way home, stopped and shot prarie dogs in Wyo for another day, and came home with my "baby" all tore up. Could have stayed in WYO longer shooting prarie dogs. I think if I'd of had a bigger gun, I'd have buffalo for dinner.