HybridZ

Old BBS race car wheels, premadonaz wheels!

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

Found a set of 16inch BBS wheels just like the ones on the premadona Z's and all the other cars ive seen in the 70's that were race cars.

there mesh wheels, gold centers, BIGGGGGG polished lip.

lip is prob 8 or so inchs deep.

there 5 lug.

from the size of the slicks that are on them and from what the owner said, there around 16x13 or maybe wider.

any clue how much these might be worth? im trying to "name and price" for the guy, as he doesnt know how much there worth or what he wants to sell them for.

these would look SICK with some 280YZ flares!

mike

Guest Z Draci

Try offering $500 before anybody else gets to him. If he doesn't bite raise in increments of $100 until he does. If he doesn't bite before $1000, it's up to you to figure out if it's worth the price.

If they're BBS, chances are that the lug pattern is metric. If so, the Bimmer crew would love to get their hands on those!

Guest ON3GO

they still have some slicks on them, and the car hasnt ran in over 2 years easy.

they look perfect from the outside view but i know that means nothing.

and Tim, i no u pm'ed me about pics, ill try and get some.

mike

Bill Baker is a west coast Z racer guy that I trade e-mails with and see at the track every now and then. I just sold him a hood for yet antoher racing 240Z that he's building. Bill was the US Marketing/Sales guy for BBS for years. If you have pictures of the wheels send them to me and I'll forward them to Bill for his opinion. FYI... I'm on dial-up so keep the picture sizes sane.