HybridZ

Ls1 Into 1990 300zx

Guest BIGPERK

Guest BIGPERK

HELLO EVERYONE, I'AM A NEW MEMBER..... I OWN A 300ZX COUPE NON-TURBO FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS NOW. I RECENTLY BROUGHT A BACK ISSUE OF SPORTZ MAGAZINE AND SEEN ALL MY DREAMS WERE ANSWERED. I SAW THE TRANSFORMATION OF A CORVETTE ENGINE IN A 300ZX 2 + 2. I WAS INSPIRED BY BRIAN AND I WILL FOLLOW HIS LEAD. I JUST PURCHASE A 1998 PONTIAC TRANS AM WS6 COMPLETE DROP OUT ENGINE, TRANNY, WIRE HARNESS, ECU,...ETC..BASICALLY EVERYTHING. NOW WHILE THE ENGINE IS OUT, I DOING MY MODIFICATIONS, LS6 INTAKE, NEW CAM, LIFTER AND VALVE SPRINGS, HEADERS, 300ZX TT RADIATOR.... MY NEXT STEP IS WHERE CAN I PURCHASE THE INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL "HOW TO INSTALL AN LS1 IN 1990 300ZX". THE MAIN REASON IS THAT EVERYBODY IS KICKING MY BUTT AT THE RED LIGHT, AND EVERY BODY WANTS TO RACE ME. THIS IS A 15 SECOND 1/4 MILE AND IT IS WAY TO SLOW....IT TIME FOR A REAL CHANGE.....

did anyone ever buy that 40$ manual? e-mailed the guy yet no responce....guess he took it to the grave

I paid for and received the manual from Adlashwa, very indepth.

However...

I also tried to get the one from AbsolutePower. Shame on me for trying to get all the information I could before starting my project. He gave me BS excuse after BS excuse and after TWO MONTHS he hasn't sent one thing. I'm going to be filing with USPS to get reimbursed for getting scammed and see what other avenues I can persue as far as keeping him from stealing from anyone else.

There's $45 I have to wait another month to get back.