HybridZ

Would like to purchase Microtech

KTM-EXC

I have been looking into fuel and ignition management systems for my 83' ZXT. After doing some research I think for some one like me Microtech would be very easy since it utilizes stock sensors and I like the optional hand controller. From what I have read Alex Costas is the person to see for this but I had e-mailed him a week ago and still can't seem to get in touch with him. I also heard he could help make me an intercooler pipe kit. Does anyone know a way to get a hold of him?? Maymbe a phone number? Any help would be apreciated

thanks

ktm

Thanks for the suggestion, I have read A lot about MS but I am still deciding. A lot of people seem to be happy with it. The thing is I am only 16 and have very little experience wrenching on stuff other then motorcycles so I just want what is easiest. I do have an ol' laptop with Windows 98' so I guess MegaSquirt is definately an option.

So do you think some one as young as me could handle it? I could wait untill this winter so I have the entire winter to get it running.

I still want to get in touch with Alex at precision engines(is that the right name?), because I was told he could help me with the installation of my intercooler. I just bought a NPR on Ebay, It is 19.5"X 14.5" with 2.75" inlets and outlets and I am not sure I can handle that project by myself either.

Thanks for your help it's nice to know I have some support, This website is awesome!

I run Microtech on both my Z's.

ill be installing one in the next few weeks on my L28ET Z.

Both from Alex Costa, and he has my Green Z doing some work to it.

he is no longer with precision, he is at a new shop in miami and is building some great cars.

he just got into a bunch of crap so he hasnt been online for the last few weeks, he hopes to be back soon.

email me if you need his email address, and maybe i can dig up his phone number for ya.

Microtech is a awesome unit.. you will love it!

mike

Even though I have decided that I probably won't be going with Microtech I still need to get in touch with Alex becuase there are a few things I wanted to purchase from him but I still can't get a hold of him. Some one gave me the number of the office he was suppose to be working at (MIC) but they said they didn't know any Alex Costa. So does anyone know his current phone number.

Thanks

Rob