HybridZ

WTF?!?! z31 cv conversion...

majik16106

ok, i need to be set straight, something is going on, and it may be as simple as im an idiot and missing something, so i buy an r200, i buy z31 axles, i send my stubs to ross, who has not gotten them or sent them back, but i take my new cv shafts to the car, and something isnt making since, i know i have the right cv axles, i see pictures of them, one end is splined, the other has the four bolt holes. but my stub is coming back, which i assume bolts to the with the flange with four holes, and the splined in goes into the diff? but my diff has stub axles with flanges hanging out.. no hole for a splined shaft.. so, do i not have an r200, or am i dumb? do i need to do something to the diff? clueless... tell me if you need pictures, this is getting really annoying.

edit: about the axles to ross, i realized re-reading it that it sounds funny, im not complaining, i only meant that i have sent them off, and have now gotten confused, ross hasnt recieved them because i sent them yesterday, i love ross, wouldnt want people to think im complaining about him.

It stays in there just and does not need to be replaced. Pull your stubs and put in your cv's.If the stubs are tight wiggle either side with prybar.

Frank