HybridZ

skyline movie kinda long no "56k"

cameron

Wow nice video. Only watched about 20 minutes of it though. Its an hour long. I love the nurnberger(sp) lap. He is just flying. And at the end thats insane. He just passes 200hp like it was nothing. Probably gets up to 230-240 I wonder how accurate the speedo is at that speed. Nice long vid.

The movie was great!!, lots of good information and Shins skyline is incredible, the test drive at Nurburgring was just awesome. I like when he was telling the guy in the Porsche to move over lol. That was class.

Speaking of speeding tickets, I saw a news on Yahoo 1 or maybe 2 years ago of which a guy in Norway(or Sweden? can't remember exactly) got a 230000$USD speeding ticket. Apparently that particular country adopted a system that calculates traffic fines based on a person's annual income. The 230000$ fine for the speeding ticket was a small percentage of that guy's annual income. Therefore the guy is super rich. I bet traffic police of that country get a lot of bribe from rich folks.