HybridZ

I need an SR20DET!!

Guest Crema240z

Guest Crema240z

Hey i tried a search and iv'e looked into the sr20 swaps on this site and i was just wondering if any one on here from the British columbia lower mainland/greater Vancouver or even washington knows where to get SR20DET engines im currently searching for one for my 1971 240z.

Any help is apreciated. :)

Guest bastaad525

hey do you guys only do RWD SR20DET conversions at Vildini?

I'm considering a lot of options between my 240z and '91 Sentra SE-R right now... I'm basically at a crossroads... either one has to go to finance major upgrades to the other, or they both have to go to finance a whole 'nuther car.

So... anyways didn't need to mention all that :D so to get to the point, I'm considering putting an SR20DET in my Sentra. Can you guys do this swap and if so for how much (price including the motor, all stock setup with stock EFI, and labor)?

Guest bastaad525

cool... I'm just throwing around ideas, so don't go to too much trouble.

Okay, humor me another question, in the meantime... how much do you guys charge (just the labor and whatever custom parts, i.e. mounts etc., since you already listed the price of the engine and trans), to drop a DET into a 240? And do you know how much weight it will save over the L28ET?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SexyDriftGal

im looking for an sr20 det s13 turbo engine. for hopefully less than 1k. its out there i knwo it is, ive found a few, but they were s14, etc etc....any help???