HybridZ

Thinkin of going rb/selling stroker turbo

violacleff

Yeah I know I've put less than 300 miles on my car yet, but the trannies been down, and someone's giving me their 240sx for a daily driver. I'm thinking now of selling my stroker turbo setup and going rb25det. I don't want to post it in the for sale just yet but wanted to see if there were any possible biters who don't want spend 10k building one. I'm not lacking power, but the rb25 tranny is stronger, and I hate swapping these trannies out and dont want to spend 3k on a tremek. I figure I'll keep the haltech, IC, and fuel system and sell the rest. What do u guys think?

KA trans is not going to hold that kind of torque, and so far noone has actually performed that z32 swap yet. If anyone is intersted just pm me. I'm keeping my ems exhaust (except for the dp) intercooling and fuel pump, regulator, filter. I'll let the rest go for 5k. Its all put together. Drop and go. Sorry admins. I kind of wanted some feed back as well as interest on the whole thing. Didn't want to turn it into a complete classified.