HybridZ

About to loose my mind..

hat1324

ive been on UPS for a hour trying to get a "guestimate" of how much shipping would be on a engine block from NZ.. after searching for a damn postal code online I enter it in and im like YES!!! but it only shows me next day or 2 day.. and granted id like it "quickly" but it would need a rebuild and im in no hurry.. plus the $1800 cost is kinda scarry..

any guesses??? Its 685 for shipping from japan for a clip.. A WHOLE CLIP!! cant think it would be that high but anything helps..

BTW I just ordered a just cleaned, disasembled RB25 here in the states for 450 shipped..

WOOT!

Give me some details and I will make a few calls for you. Its never cheep though. The cobra r rims i have ordered form florida will coast $350 usd to ship to me. Size is about the same as an engine block, obviously not the weight.

Douglas

ive been on UPS for a hour trying to get a "guestimate" of how much shipping would be on a engine block from NZ.. after searching for a damn postal code online I enter it in and im like YES!!! but it only shows me next day or 2 day.. and granted id like it "quickly" but it would need a rebuild and im in no hurry.. plus the $1800 cost is kinda scarry..

any guesses??? Its 685 for shipping from japan for a clip.. A WHOLE CLIP!! cant think it would be that high but anything helps..

BTW I just ordered a just cleaned' date=' disasembled RB25 here in the states for 450 shipped..

WOOT![/quote']

The reason they're quoting next day or 2 day is because UPS doesn't have cargo ships. So to get it from one continent to another they need to fly it. Interestingly FedEx now does "ground" to AK and HI. My suspicion is that they just keep it at the airport and wait for a plane to be not quite full then they throw it on. Fills up the plane more completely and makes that cheaper sale for shipping.

Give me some details and I will make a few calls for you. Its never cheep though. The cobra r rims i have ordered form florida will coast $350 usd to ship to me. Size is about the same as an engine block' date=' obviously not the weight.

Douglas[/quote']

its a RB30 block, shipped to 46219, indianapolis IN..

and dont worry, i paid 185 to get wheels from california

Guest PROJECTRB240SX

Ems = Express Mail Service.... Its The International Shipping Service Between Post Companies. Try Checking Prices Through Australia Post Or United States Postal Service.