HybridZ

think i may part out the z

majik16106

lost interest i guess, too much of a pain, and im too busy, sad considering its so close to done, i coudl sell it all for 5k, or part it out, right now nobody has bought the wheels and tires, they could come with it, coil overs, corbeau seat, 4x4 brakes, disc rear, r200, 7mgte and 5 speed mounted and wired, autometer dash, bunch of crap....

these cars really require more time and money, i work 50 some odd hours a week for under 30k a year, and im 21, trying to figure out what i want to do for a living... maybe ill try again later in life...

Guest PROJECTRB240SX

I do know what you are going through, I'm 20 making about $28k when I don't make over time (which I get about 7 hours a week).... but trying to do all the things I want is hard. I've had a few projects I let go becuase I ran into financial problems. But now I figured out its easier to park the car and find other methods to solve the problems.Everytime I let one go I got more and more dishearted.

HA!! DOOD!!! I'm 26 and don't even clear 19k a year! (Canadian at that!! ) Although I've been in the same boat having to sell off cars in financial crunches, man... I agree with Oleh. If at all possible, KEEP THE CAR(s) and pick up on them later. Doesn't cost much to stick them somewhere for a year or two, and by that point you'll hopefully have a better idea of 'where you're going' or what you will be doing.. then if you still think you want to sell them off, you'll feel better about it.

well, here is the thing, i have a few other cars im wanting to do too, its also too many projects, and i hate to say it, but the z is on the bottom of the list of things id like to work on or finish.. so.. it needs to go, i wont part with it if i cant get what i want out of it though... so we shall see. if anyone wants anything, pm me or e-mail me, ill see what i can gwet rid off...

Ronin,

I hope this is not a virus going around !!! Guys losing interest in their projects. But, I have been there as well due to business issues, extended family issues. However, tinkering here and there with the Z was my escape, plus I am twice your age, done with college and career stuff. If you are sure about your decision I am interested in the wheel and tires. I will PM you. But, if you sleep on it and change your mind that is fine.