HybridZ

Opinions Wanted on Selling Z

Bernardd

I'm selling my Z and am wondering which is the better way to make some of my money back. Sell it as is with all the mods on it or sell it bit by bit until nothing is left. I'm not in a particular hurry but before next summer I want it out of my garage so I can start a new project.

Mods include:

60-1/stage3 turbo

440cc injectors

z32 maf

tuned z31 ecu/z31 chopper wheel

Holley 255lph high pressure fuel pump

GN intercooler/piping

Homemade progressive water/alcohol kit with m15 + m10 nozzles

rebuilt 3n71b with a B&M shift kit

2.8k stall torque converter

egt and boost gauges

The turbo I can reuse in another project as well as the fuel pump, but the rest of it I don't think can or will and/or is easily to find and buy.

The other thing I was considering is returning the car to a less modified state like stock injectors, turbo, j pipe, fuel pump and a stock 84 ecu and maf and selling it that way while keeping the rest for barter/ebay or something like that. I might be getting rid of all my electronic stuff as well but I have people locally to me that will most likely take it, but I doubt most people would consider the equipment as adding value to a car. What to do???

Bernard

Edit: I forgot to add it's a 83zxt 2+2 with 180 km's on it. There are a few spots of rust underneath on a rear corner of the floor, and the rails are soft in the front part underneath the front passenger's feet area, but no rust at all on the exterior.