HybridZ

bg synchromesh II

R0N

I use straight GM Synocromesh in my nissan 5spd. Awesome stuff.

I've read good stuff with GM Synocromesh. I also read more stuff on BG Syncromesh with more positive feed backs but found this today.... Synergyn SynGear II http://www.prostreetonline.com/buy/synergyn_syngear_ii/

I think the AWD tranny's take the most abuse on launches. It must be a good oil if the tranny was taking the abuse and BG Sync wasn't.

Interesting that it say's it a thicker oil but coats and protects better then tinner atf and synchroshift.

I think I'll try it out and let you guy's know.

-R

Damm... want to prostreet and found out they were out of synergy. They had Royal purple. After talking to the sales person for awhile I ended up getting the Royal purple. Their high horse power supra's and the M3's customer swear by it. What I like the most is Royal purple was half the price or more of BG and Synergy. $6.xx per quart.

Sales dude said BG works great for DSM's... Royal purple for rear wheel drive. Found out synergy didn't shift well when cold.

I guess you got to figure the most mentioned synthetic brands must be better then stock none synthetic fuilds?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Syner G Racing LLC

Ive used royal purple religiously for about two years. its great. especialy the purple ice (coolant additive). plus its purple :redface: , my daughter calls it grape coolaid. she used to ask if my car was thursty when I poured it in.:)